Marina Services at Viking Marine
- We have year round berthing for vessel up to 80' LOA, beam up to 20' and draught up to 9' and unlimited airdraught in the marina and approach from the tidal waters. Fresh water and electricity is available.
- Winter storage is available both ashore and afloat. We can store approx. 20 boats on cradles, trailers or chocks.
- We use a 18 tonne Wise travel hoist which can be pre-booked.
- Honda Authorised Outboard and Generator sales and service.
- Wallas diesel air heaters sales and service.
- Eberspacher Hydronic D4 & D5 central heating and hot water boilers sales and service.
- Supply and fitting of the Power Torque range of Mermaid MP and JCB Dieselmax engines.
- Diesel is available alongside at the fuelling berth.
- Calor gas and Camping gaz are available from the onsite Chandlery.
Most common sizes of bottle are stocked.
- Wireless broadband internet access is now available on your boat in the Marina. A fast, internet link throughout the Marina for just £14.99 per month.
We can also provide the following services:
- GRP, steel and wood repairs
- Electrical and mechanical work
- Painting and hull protection
|Monday - Friday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Saturday||10 am - 4 pm|
During closed hours the gates will be locked and entry or exit possible by key holders only
Live tidal information is available at
2013 Price List
Prices shown are not inclusive of VAT
|Mooring and Storage fees forvessels afloat and ashore||Narrow Beam
(£ + VAT )
(£ + VAT)
|Standard annual rate paid in advance or standing order||84.90 / metre||97.50 / metre|
|Standard quarterly rate paid in advance||24.40 / metre||28.28 / metre|
|Standard monthly rate aid in advance||9.35 / metre||10.86 / metre|
|Hardstanding for bertholders 4 weeks Free of charge, & thereafter||49.00 / week||49.00 / wwwk|
|Broadband internet service for bertholders||12.76 / month||12.76 / month|
All vessels are Length Over All Measured (LOAM) to include pulpits, anchors, bowsprits, pushpits, bathing platforms, davits, rudders and outdrives.
|Visitor Overnight mooring||£ 8.00 inc VAT|
|Security fob annual service charge||£ 10.00 inc VAT|
Minimum chargeable length of 8 metres. Water points are free of charge.
All private boat sales using Viking Marina facilities will be charges a 1% commission rate, unless an approved agent is used.
|Standard weekly meter rental charge||
|Electrical unit charge (per kw/hr)||
First connection free. Disconnection free. All subsequent reconnections
|Road Trailer Storage:|
|Standard monthly meter rental charge||£30.00 + VAT|
|Boat lifting hoist max weight 18 tonne|
|Lifting vessel and block-off ashore, or launch (8 metres min)||£9.00 / metre + VAT|
|Lift and load to road trailer (8 metres min)||£11.50 / metre + VAT|
|Keel boat block-off, unless to own cradle (8 metres min)||£4.00 / metre + VAT|
|Lift and hold in slings for a maximum 2 hours and relaunch||£95.00 + VAT|
|Additional 2 hours in slings (subjet to hoist availability)||£35.00 + VAT|
|Powerwash hull below water line||£3.75 / metre + VAT|
|Re-site blocks using hoist||£9.00 / metre + VAT|
|Boat moved from mooring to/from hoist||£17.00 + VAT|
|Craning above 18 Tonne||by quotation|
|Honda Service||£35.00 / hour + VAT|
|All steelwork, woodwork, fitting out electrical and mechanical work||£25.00 / hour + VAT|
|Lifting of engines and heavy equipment||£35.00 / hour + VAT|
All private boat sales using Viking Marina facilities will be charged a 1% commission rate, unless an approved agent is used